Chocolate Cream Roulade with Turkish Delight Curd
- 8 Egg Yolks
- 100g Caster Sugar
- 80g Flour
- 20g Corn Starch
- 500ml Cream
- 20g Cocoa Powder
- Baking Paper
- Turkish Delight Curd
- Mix the egg yolk until it has a creamy consistency.
- Add half of the sugar and mix well.
- In a separate bowl whip the egg white and slowly add the rest of the sugar, mix until stiff.
- Fold the egg white into the egg yolk.
- Mix the flour, cocoa powder and corn flour.
- Slowly fold into the mixture.
- Put baking paper into the bottom of your tray.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes at 170 degrees.
- Turn the base onto a dry cloth and slowly peel off the baking paper.
- Lay a damp cloth on the top of the base while allowing it to cool.
- Mix the cream until stiff.
- Cover the base with a generous layer of Turkish Delight Curd.
- Add a layer of cream on top to evenly cover the base.
- Use the cloth to roll teh soft base into a roulade and decorate with the rest of the cream.