- Pre-heat oven to 200℃/400℉/Gas Mark 6.
- Cut the pastry into 10 equal rectangles and place ½ tbsp of The Cherry Tree Mild Garlic Pickle into the middle of each one.
- Cut the sausages in half, making 10 smaller sausages and then peel away the skins.
- Lay the sausages on top of the filling on the pastry rectangles.
- Roll the pastry over the sausage brushing the join with beaten egg to seal.
- Place on a greased baking sheet, sealed side down and brush them with the egg.
- Cook in the oven for 20 minutes until golden and crispy.