Hot Garlic Coated Chicken Wings
- Fresh chicken wings
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 4 tbsp The Cherry Tree Hot Garlic Pickle
- Coat fresh chicken wings with olive oil mixed into The Cherry Tree Hot Garlic Pickle.
- Allow them to to marinate in the fridge for at least 2 hours or preferably overnight.
- Heat oven to 180℃, drain excess marinade and bake for 30 minutes.
- Take them out and brush them with the leftover marinade and re-bake for further 20 minutes turning the oven up to 200℃.
- Allow to cool and enjoy!