Ingredients (makes 12 muffins)
- Sift the flour and sugar into a bowl and make a well in the centre. Mix the egg, milk and vanilla essence together. Stir into the dry ingredients with the butter and golden syrup.
- Half fill 12 well greased muffin tins, place a heaped teaspoon of The Cherry Tree Blackcurrant with Sloe Gin Extra Jam and a teaspoon of cream cheese into the centre of each muffin tin. Carefully cover the jam with the muffin mixture.
- Bake at 220℃ for 12-15 minutes or until well risen, golden and firm to the touch.
- Cool in the tin for 5 minutes.
- Serve warm, dusted with icing sugar.